Wednesday 1 August 2012

August's SheSaidBeauty Box


So as usual I get the email saying my box is on its way and then the door knocks and there's the postman with it in his hand! 
I really wanted to like this months box I'd seen the sneak peek and whilst it didn't blow me away it looked ok however in reality its a pretty poor offering.
In summary I got a mini tube of toothpaste, Redkin colour extend lotion (my hairs not coloured?!) Balance me Lip Salve...really wanted to try this but when I did it just tasted rank and smelt weird and was just a fail for me, Blotting papers....no words...!! Probably the vilest nail foils I'll never try and a tiny tiny bottle of cologne that I hate!! 
It wasn't a good month for me with She Said Beauty there actually is nothing in this box I will try, the toothpaste I already tried from two other boxes and what can I say its just toothpaste??!! The rest was just pants and not for me. This is the first Beauty Box that I've ever received where nothing in it at all has grabbed me but I guess that's the way it goes and hopefully this months poor offering is because they saved pennies for next months awesome box....maybe wishful thinking but we can all dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment